Decorative Vinyl Film
Stuttgart / Germany
- STUDIO E track with FRICTION-DRIVE motor for precision movement of video monitors within display cases.
- Decorative room-dividing curtains custom-made from wool mohair velvet, glassclear PVC film, and CONTRA H textile.
- Ben van Berkel / UNStudio
Director / Designer
- Inside Outside / HG Merz
- Stuttgart / Germany
Washington, D.C. / USA
- Creation of a more harmonious interior and a contemporary, exciting work destination at the office and retail complex Terrell Place. Tranformation of the space by treating it as a single media canvas.
- Eleven finished diffusion screens made from FROST, the largest being 24.0 x 4.0 m (78 x 13 ft).
- The FROST diffusion film picks up the bright aspects of the media while the darker aspects sit in the background creating a 3D effect.
- Distance between LED wall and FROST diffusion film: approx. 2”; Pixel Pitch: 5.7 mm.
- ESI Design
- Cinematic Interiors, Howard Friedman
- Terrell Place
- Washington D.C. / USA