WOOLSERGE 800Item No. 14242521
WOOLSERGE 800 - sound absorbing
WOOLSERGE is felted on both sides giving it a napless matte finish and remarkable light and sound absorbing qualities. It is much more durable than duvetyne or commando and is the standard fabric used for masking in the U.K. Perfect for touring as it will not hold folds and creases. Full bolts only. Can be custom dyed with a minimum of approx. 500 rm (546.8 yds).
- Piece lengths 40 - 45 rm (43.7 - 49.2 yds).
- Available in full pieces only.
- Minimum quantity for custom dyed colours approx. 500 rm (546.8 yds).
- Acoustic certificate available.
- Acoustic absorption values: ISO 11654 αw = 0,70 - 0,85.
- Acoustic absorption class: C.
Professional quality curtains manufactured in our workshops.