RUNWAY Roller Screen Systems
A maximum of acoustic flexibility, powerful and pleasant sound mixing as well as optimised reverberation times by the means of specific acoustic measures:
- Main Hall:
25 acoustic roller banners G-SORBER; dimensions of the systems: up to 4.5 x 4.5 m; double-layer drapes made from the acoustic fabric ABSORBER CS; in the special colour cobalt blue.
Roller screen system RUNWAY PLUS for the main stage; dimension of the system: 10.0 x 7.5 m; drapes made from projection fabric ARCTIC PLUS; steel housing painted dark blue upon customer request.
- Small Auditorium:
Two curtains made from acoustic fabric ABSORBER CS; dimensions of the curtains: each 20.5 x 4.1 m; in the special colour cobalt blue; installed on TRUMPF 95 track system with FRICTION DRIVE.
- Recording Studio:
Six curtains made from acoustic fabric ABSORBER CS; dimensions of the curtains: up to 5.4 x 2.5 m; in the special colour magenta; installed on TRUMPF 95 track system.
- City of Ventspils
- haas cook zemmrich
- Merks Ostas Celtnieks
- Ventspils / Latvia
Canakkale / Turkey
- Manufacture and installation of 410.00 m² of OPERA® creamy white screen material for both front-and rear projection use.
- In addition 200.00 m² of WOOLSERGE 1000 was used in 11 different rooms for the Kabatepe Simulation Center in Canakkale / Turkey.
- In the large conference hall, a RUNWAY-Roller screen system was installed.
- A TRUMPF 95 system with TRAC-DRIVE was also used to suspend a 12.00 x 5.00 m curtain made from ASCONA 570.
- Benart - Istanbul / Turkey
- Canakkale / Turkey
Istanbul / Turkey
361 ft (110 m) STUDIO E and 787 ft (240 m) curved STUDIO track system.
820 ft (250 m) white MACAU string curtain.
Three grey, 2-layer SATIN CS curtains, 246 ft wide x 33 ft high (280 x 110 m).
TUBE roller screen system with ATREX front-projection screen, 33 ft wide x 28 ft high (10 x 8.5 m).
RUNWAY roller screen system, 18 ft wide x 10 ft high (5.5 x 3 m).
- Istanbul / Turkey
Erwitte / Germany
- Used as a dual-purpose motorized window shade and projection screen at the Spenner Forum.
- Development of a customized RUNWAY PLUS roller screen system integrated into window frame.
- Dimensions of the projection surface: 5.0 x 5.0 m (16 x 16 ft).
- An additional sunblind is lowered behind the screen for additional darkening of the space.
- Spenner GmbH & Co. KG
- Erwitte / Germany
- Supply and installation of four roller screen systems using front projection screen material SCENE at the Messe Nürnberg.
- Three halls were supplied:
hall London with a 7.2 x 4.1 m (23 x 13 ft) RUNWAY PLUS;
hall Munich with two 7.0 x 4.7 m (23 x 15 ft) RUNWAY PLUS;
hall Paris with a 11.0 x 4.7 m (36 x 15 ft) RUNWAY PLUS.
- Installation of the screens through a second floor window using two cranes.
- Messe Nürnberg
- Nürnberg / Germany