Stretch Fabrics & Mesh
- Backdrop printed on Stage Mesh 200; 2,906 ft² (270 m²); grommets/eyelets around the perimeter.
- 25 m of TRUMPF 95 track.
- Philipp Zanders
- TTL Ton & Lichttechnik
- Germany Tour
Vienna / Austria
- Scenic features for the Mcdonald’s Children's Aid Gala in the Albert Schultz ice rink with the theme "The Ice Princess".
- Trevira CS VOILE and molton were suspended from the roof and the icebergs were made from MEGASTRETCH 215.
- Manufacture of a 60.0 x 9.0 m (197 x 30 ft) front projection screen OPERA® WHITE.
- currycom communication
- Vienna / Austria
Paris / France
- Construction of a large scale temporary tunnel for “Momentané”.
- This was an exhibition staged by renowned designers Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec
in the “Musée des Arts Décoratifs” - Paris.
- The structure included all the necessary rigging to hang sizeable exhibits and a specially
designed lighting system.
- Dimensions: 40.00 m long, 11.50 m high and 9.50 m wide, a tunnel of white elasticated material.
- Fixed at the bottom and on the walls with custom manufactured adapters.
- Ronan Bouroullec und Erwan Bouroullec
- Paris / France
Beijing / China
- Fabrication and installation of booth ceiling in SPRINKLERSTRETCH fabric with oval cut-out design.
- Ernst F. Ambrosius & Sohn
- Beijing / China
Athens / Greece
Various stage materials for opening and closing ceremonies:
- VARIO BRILLIANCE high-gloss dance floor (approx. 12,056 ft² / 1,120 m²).
- VARIO GRIP anti-skid flooring (approx. 22,604 ft² / 2,100 m²).
- Stage Mesh (for LED walls; approx. 5,597 ft² / 520 m²).
- Black duvetyne R55 (approx. 16,146 ft² / 1,500 m²).
- Black Sharkstooth scrim (approx. 3,229 ft² / 300 m²).
- Elias Ledakis
- P. Karavas Abete
- Athens / Greece