The versatile projection screen system for the conference and event sector
- Large format projection screen in durable steel housing from as little as 20 x 20 cm.
- Scratch and shock-resistant powder coated RAL 9016 white (up to W 600 x H 400 cm size).
- Maintenance possible without dismantling the housing up to a screen width of 600 cm!
- Secure mounting system for suspended ceilings available.
- Housing is galvanized in 30 x 30 cm and 40 x 40 cm options for screens over 600 cm wide.
- Matt white screen ARCTIC with light-proof backing.
- Ceiling mounting brackets attached to ends of housing.
- Construction DIN 56950-4 section 4 safety standards compliant.
The RUNWAY PLUS is a projection screen system for larger applications. It comes in a steel housing.
The size of the housing varies depending on the size and specification of the screen from 20 x 20 cm up to 40 x 40 cm.
The weighted bottom bar creates a seal when the screen is retracted into the housing and as a result protects the entire system.
The noise-insulated motor ensures smooth, quiet operation.
A professional installation system for suspended ceilings is available as an option, providing the benefit of a flush ceiling mounting (Up to 600 cm width).
RUNWAY PLUS has a maximum width of 10 m.
The housing and the weighted bar of the RUNWAY PLUS are powder coated in RAL 9016, white (Up to W 600 x H 400 cm) as standard.
Other RAL classic colours are available on request.
For a width of more than 600 cm RUNWAY PLUS comes in a galvanized steel housing. This can also be painted on request.