Unités de commandes et moteurs
Orlando, FL / USA
- Two TUBE roller systems, both OPERA® creamy-white front and rear projection screens.
Size: 39 ft wide x 33 ft high (12 m x 10 m).
- One with a 20 ft wide x 12 ft high (6 m x 3.7 m) "window" of ARENA 86 screen welded
into the lower center of the screen.
- Joel Moritz
- Nils Lunow
- Blue Man Group / Stage Technologies
- Orlando, FL / USA
Munich / Germany
- Tube roller screen system with OPERA® creamy white projection screen.
- Atelier Seitz
- Munich / Germany
Istanbul / Turkey
361 ft (110 m) STUDIO E and 787 ft (240 m) curved STUDIO track system.
820 ft (250 m) white MACAU string curtain.
Three grey, 2-layer SATIN CS curtains, 246 ft wide x 33 ft high (280 x 110 m).
TUBE roller screen system with ATREX front-projection screen, 33 ft wide x 28 ft high (10 x 8.5 m).
RUNWAY roller screen system, 18 ft wide x 10 ft high (5.5 x 3 m).
- Istanbul / Turkey
New York, NY / USA
- Manufacture and installation of a TUBE roller screen system with a total structural width of approx. 8.0 m (26 ft).
- The screen is a 7.6 x 9.2 m (25 x 30) ARENA 86 semitransparent projection screen.
- PRG Scenic Technologies
- New York, NY / USA
Opening Ceremony in Minsk / Belarus
- For the opening ceremony of the European Games 2019 in Minsk eight TUBE roller screen systems with the front projection screen SCENE were used. They were installed on an eight-sided construction in the middle of the Dinamo Arena, which simultaneously offered projection surfaces and accommodated the orchestra.
- Production of a total of nine TUBE roller screen systems with a total of 25 carbon tubes with 3.00 m and 4.00 m (3.3 and 4.4 yds) length.
- 44 custom flight cases were stacked for cost-efficient transportation and manufactured in standard pallet dimensions. This meant that the total of nine (8+1)
TUBE systems consisting of a total of 25 separate carbon tube sections and nine drives, as well as controls, in different lengths could be transported quickly and safely.
- Big Screen Show
- Minsk / Belarus