VARIO CLASSIC 200
Le Bestseller !
New York City, NY / USA
- Trainor Dance, a NYC based dance company known for visually compelling, physically exciting, thought provoking dance performances, required a marley dance floor with the right combination of quality, feel and grip to be danced upon safely if cut into roughly 1.6 x 1.6 m (5 x 5 ft) squares while being easily moveable by the dancers in the piece.
Gerriets manufactured and precisely cut 18 1.6 x 1.6 m (5 x 5 ft) of Black/White VARIO CLASSIC reversible floor for Trainor Dance’s performance of “Checkmate”.
In “Checkmate”, dancers moved the squares to create different shapes and patterns on the floor during the dance piece.
- Trainor Dance
- Manhattan Movement’s Art Center
- New York City, NY / USA
- Ellen Crane Photography
Linz / Austria
- Manufacture of several air pillows made of front projection screen OPERA® white.
- Manufacture of pillow covers made from Satin PROJEKT 350.
- Usage of approx. 480 square meters of white dance floor VARIO CLASSIC.
- OÖ Theater und Orchester GmbH
- Linz / Austria
Cincinnati, OH / USA
- Art installation in artist Ugo Rondinone's colour spectrum series, titled 'Let's start this day again'.
- Over 1,430 m² 1(5,400 sq ft) of VARIO flooring, including standard VARIO 160 black-white and custom dyed VARIO COLOUR in satin finished, neon red and neon yellow, covering two entire floors of the art museum in bright colours.
- Ugo Rondinone
- Contemporary Arts Center
- Cincinnati, OH / USA
Wroclaw / Poland
- Reversible dance floor VARIO CLASSIC for the dance contest "Street Dance Story".
- Scope of delivery: approx. 80.0 square meters (860 sq ft).
- Colour-combination: black-grey.
- Stowarzyszenie Arteo
- Wroclaw / Poland