MEGASCREEN TOUR Accessories
Houston, Texas / USA
- Three MEGASCREEN TOUR roller screen systems with OPERA® WHITE projection screens.
Size: each 48 ft wide x 33 ft high (14.6 m x 10 m).
- Synchronized with state-of-the-art lighting system for high-tech multimedia presentations.
- Retract into the ceiling for traditional church services.
- Maxx Technologies
- Houston, Texas / USA
Almaty / Kazakhstan
- Largest MEGASCREEN TOUR roller system ever built by Gerriets; dimensions of the system: 26.0 x 12.0 (85 x 39 ft).
- Screen made from front projection screen SCENE.
- Photo from trial installation in Freiburg, Germany.
- Almaty / Kazakhstan
Orange County, CA / USA
- Installation of a complex system that can convert an expo hall into a movie theatre and back again easily and quickly.
- 19.0 m (62 ft) wide MEGASCREEN TOUR system with a 19.0 x 8.0 m (62 x 27 ft) GAMMALUX® MIRCO projection screen.
- 21.0 m (69 ft) wide STRATUS vertical curtain lift system for retractable rear black out curtains made from velours.
- CHAINBEAM track system is used for a horizontal masking system for the projection screen. A custom hoist system was designed to retract the masking curtains out of the way while the expo hall is in use.
- Separate TRUMPF 95 track system for additional black out curtains.
- Truss system to mount speakers to behind the projection screen that can be hoisted to the ceiling for storage when not in use.
- Discovery Cube Science Center
- Orange County, CA / USA