ShowLED Curtain CLASSICItem No. 1261*
Multiple effects are possible such as custom star fields, programmed logos an chase effects via hand-held controller.
- High intensity, dimmable LEDs.
- Permanent and touring applications.
- LED lamp life: up to 100,000 h.
- Energy efficient.
- Weight: 500 g/m² / 15 oz/yd².
- Low heat output.
- Short circuit proof: no risk of damage to controller or connected equipment.
- Durable LEDs and sockets can be reused many times.
- Extremely low maintenance required.
- Quick setup and disassembly.
- LEDs can be activated in strings or individually.
- Price includes ConBox.
- Other dimensions on request.
- Front side: Duvetyne CS
Back side: Taffeta CS. Both materials are flameretardant according to German DIN 4102 B1, French M1 and USA NFPA 701 standards.
- Finished with webbing and hook & loop fastener on all four sides to allow connection of many curtains in any configuration.
- For use as a stand-alone system or as an interface with a lighting control board.
- External DMX signal allows control of single LED channel or pre-programmed patterns.
- User friendly programming via LCD display and function buttons.
- Optional individual or masters slave mode when used with more than 1 controller.
- Electrical: 90 - 260 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz.
ShowLED Curtain CLASSIC
- With single colour cool white LEDs, also available in: soft white, red, green, blue and orange.
- LED strings with 12 or 16 LEDs.
- Standard LED density: 4.8 points per yd², "push & pull" LEDs.