THE WALL - BRICK Faux wall coveringItem No. 4971*
Whether for Theatre Stage design, events, Shops and decorative designs, film set, trade shows or just looking to change the ambience of your location, the possibility of this product, are only limited by your ideas.
Our extraordinary surface paneling for any type of decorative design stands out with attributes:
- An extremely realistic 3D-optic
- light as a feather (approx. 860 g per panel/m²) - thus quick and easy assembly (simple cutting to size, precisely fitting toothing, precisely coloured joint compound
- flame retardant according to DIN 4102 B1, NFPA and EN 13501-1 B-s2, d0 (of course with test certificate)
- 100 % MADE IN GERMANY
- 100 % HBCD-free (recyclable)
- The coloured coating is TÜV-tested, cleanable and resistant to disinfectants as well as free from fogging active substances. Suitable for rooms where food is produced or stored.
- Highest wet abrasion class 1 - greatly reduced writing effect
- Ideal for bridging or covering uneven or raw wall surfaces; no filling, no priming
- Low repetitive effect of the structure due to different impressions; see repeat 4 m x 4 m:
Range of application:
THE WALL is designed for indoor wall surfaces, making it ideal for surfaces
in theatres, trade fairs, events, shops and decorative buildings. Everywhere where a realistic surface in stone look is needed or desired, can be quickly, simply and inexpensively achieved.
The construction surface must be load-bearing and as dust-free as possible. For the best possible appearance, please follow our installation instructions. When mounting, we recommend using our 2in1 mounting adhesive and joint sealant, which are sold separately. Other temporary mountings with Velcro tape or double-sided adhesive tape are possible. Nails or screws can also be used depending on the existing mounting surface.
Cut to size:
The lightweight panels are very easy to cut to size. The best results are achieved when using a circular saw cutting from the back, especially when cutting mitres. However, you can also achieve great results with a polystyrene cutter. Adjustments, cut-outs etc. can be done with a cutter.
Place the panel exactly on the wall. Draw a line along the corner of the wall on the backing. Draw another line at a distance of 5 cm. Cut the mitre along these lines with the circular saw at an angle of 45° in opposite directions.
To create arches, separate the individual stones and arrange them on a plaster grid as arches, then fix them with 2in1 assembly adhesive. Then fill the open joints with the 2in1 grout.> QR code (picture gallery, video (cooperation between ARTROCKZ and GERRIETS).
We provide you with different levels of fabrication, depending on what you need for your project: Untreated colour panels (SILVER), so that you can implement your ideas inexpensively yourself; these can be painted with all solvent-free colours. Monochrome painted panels are possible in all 3,900 RAL or NCS colours. Panels painted in one colour with a colour-contrasting joint. Custom colours and samples according to your requirements - be creative and let us know!