Modular and Durable!
- Art Nouveau style curtain with elaborate handmade patchwork / appliqué.
- Approx. 39 ft wide x 25.5 ft high (12 m x 7.8 m).
- Black Trevira CS velours with gold thread; appliqued peacock in 8 colours of Trevira CS.
- KING track system.
- G + H Bremen
- Manufacture of a projection screen made from OPERA® WHITE PERFORATED with KING track system.
- Manufacture and installation of a TRUMPF 95 motorized curtain track system for the main curtains made from red ASCONA velour.
- Manufacture and installation of a motorized top and bottom masking system with curtains made from black ASCONA velour.
- Materials were donated to help reconstruct a historic cinema in Jenin, a town with no movie theatre since 1987.
- More information at www.cinemajenin.org.
Project Director / Designer
- Ismail Khatib / Markus Vetter
- Project Cinema Jenin
- Jenin / Palestine
Berlin / Germany
- Use of inflatable bass absorber „aQflex™“ for reducing the reverberation times in the New National Gallery Berlin.
- Production of the OPTILUX projection screens on the side of the stage.
- Provision of light gray Front curtain (24.00 m x 10.00 m) made from TAFFETA CS. Front curtain was falling by using the G2 KABUKI system.
- KING-Track for another stage curtain.
- cc:blank GmbH
- Berlin / Germany
at Bochum University Germany
- Manufacture and installation of two 42 m powder coated, remote controlled, KING track systems.
- Each system included a 180° and a 90° curved section. The installation supported directly from a Mero-ceiling truss.
- Each system was equipped with four 3-layer acoustic curtains.
- Designed to provide both visual and acoustic separation for a series of separate room units in the Faculty of Architecture at Bochum University.
- Each of the eight curtains measured 8.60 m x 3.80 m.
- Bochum University
- Bochum / Germany