aQflex™ Acoustic SystemItem No. 34101000
The patented aQflex™ absorber system allows for changing the acoustics of a room to fit any purpose.
The aQflex™ has three advantages over normal acoustic treament:
- It can alter the acoustics of a room.
- It adjusts also the acoustics at low frequencies scientifically proven to be important most notably at amplified music concerts.
It is most active in the 63-1000 Hz domain at the fundamental frequencies of musical instruments.
- For the first time the reverberation time can be adjusted to the multifunctional use between classical, unplugged or electronic music.
- The absorbers can be temporarily mounted (aQtube™) on wires or permanently installed (aQflex™) on Gerriets tracks.
- For stationary installation the variable ON/OFF system is recommended, for temporary installation the preinflated
version is preferred.
- The system is CE certified.
- Meets the flame retardent classification DIN EN 1350-1 in the class B,s1-d0 and the US standard NFPA 701.
- The system is very lightweighted and therefore suitable to be retrofitted onto existing ceiling constructions.
- In the mobile version supplied with a 24V blower integrated in the screw cap, which guarantees a permanent
ventilation of the mobile system.
- The system for permanent installation includes absorbers, tracks, air supply system and control box.
- Simple, wall mounted ON/OFF switch panel used for operation of system.
- Air supply requires a 230 V single phase circuit.
- The consumption of electricity is about 50 to 100 Watt while de-inflating.
- Low power use of 10 Watt once absorbers are inflated.
- Absorbers are connected via an air pipe-line and can be divided into two or more subsystems in order to achieve
reverberation times in between extremes.
- A sensor surveys the system at all times.
- Any hypothetical malfunction is automatically observed.
- Can be easily retrofitted in most existing halls without much installation work.
- Absorbers in off position have almost no impact on reverberation but can be retracted to one side if necessary.