Special Application Screen
Terrell Place Lobby
Washington, D.C. / USA
- Creation of a more harmonious interior and a contemporary, exciting work destination at the office and retail complex Terrell Place. Tranformation of the space by treating it as a single media canvas.
- Eleven finished diffusion screens made from FROST, the largest being 24.0 x 4.0 m (78 x 13 ft).
- The FROST diffusion film picks up the bright aspects of the media while the darker aspects sit in the background creating a 3D effect.
- Distance between LED wall and FROST diffusion film: approx. 2”; Pixel Pitch: 5.7 mm.
- Cinematic Interiors, Howard Friedman
Flachau / Austria
- Use of an AIRSCREEN system for the "ZSAEP-EXPERIENCE", a freeski event.
- Projection surface made from event textile RIPSTOP.
- Dimensions of the projection textile: 6.1 x 3.4 m (20 x 11 ft).
New York, NY / USA
- Manufacture and installation of a TUBE roller screen system with a total structural width of approx. 8.0 m (26 ft).
- The screen is a 7.6 x 9.2 m (25 x 30) ARENA 86 semitransparent projection screen.
Blue Man Group
Orlando, FL / USA
- Two TUBE roller systems, both OPERA® creamy-white front and rear projection screens.
Size: 39 ft wide x 33 ft high (12 m x 10 m).
- One with a 20 ft wide x 12 ft high (6 m x 3.7 m) "window" of ARENA 86 screen welded
into the lower center of the screen.
- Blue Man Group / Stage Technologies