TRUMPF 95: Operaciones con motores FRICTION-DRIVE
Ithaca, New York / USA
Three custom-fabricated curtains with double-sided printing and extensive decorative grommeting.
1 blackout curtain on TRUMPF 95 track using FRICTION-DRIVE motors;
curtain 156 ft wide x 12 ft high (47.4 m x 3.7 m); track 183 ft long (55.8 m).
For open studio space: two sunreflective curtains, 92 ft wide x 12 ft high (88.1 m x 3.65 m) and
35 ft wide x 12 ft high (10.7 m x 3.7 m).
- OMA; KHA Architects, LLC
- Petra Blaisse / Inside Outside
- Home Comfort LLC
- Ithaca, New York / USA
Montréal / Canada
- Motorized curtain track systems custom-built to integrate into curvilinear architecture.
- 2,500 ft (760 m) of Gerriets TRUMPF 95 track and 56 FRICTION-DRIVE motors.
- Systems deploy and retract variable acoustic drapery as needed to adjust hall acoustics.
- Diamond & Schmitt
- Artec Consultants, Inc. / Fisher Dachs Associates
- Lesna, Inc.
- Montréal / Canada
Aarlborg / Denmark
- Large-scale curtain systems to allow modification of room acoustics, in particular the reverberation time.
- Double-layered curtains made from ALICANTE Stage Velvet backed with WOOLSERGE.
- A total of 31 track systems using TRUMPF 95 (total length approximately 480.00 m), of which 20 (about 330.00 m) were fitted with FRICTION-DRIVE motors.
- Hold Showtech APS, DK-Frederika SBS Bühnentechnik, Dresden
- Aarlborg / Denmark